Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us Today: 316.221.1152
Inspections make good sense whether buying or selling a home. Understanding the systems and components are critical to your decisions on purchasing, repairing and maintaining your new property. The benefits of a professional home inspection by Home Dawg Inspections far outweighs the consequences of costly repairs due to unseen defects.
The typical inspection takes 3-6 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations, such as saunas or hot tubs
- Previous repairs
We also use SEEK infrared inspection cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.