Whether you are buying or selling a condo or townhouse, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- FLIR infrared inspection cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Previous repairs
- Paved driveways and walkways.